Friday, September 23, 2005

Veritas lectures

I’m spending way too much time on the internet listening to lectures. I wouldn’t say I’m addicted (yet) but I’m falling behind in my reading. (It would be nice if I could just download all that information directly into my brain just like, say, Keanu Reeves in Johnny Mnemonic, or just like, say, Keanu Reeves in The Matrix. Of course, they’d probably have to do a little bit of drilling through the skull…better stick to reading.)

Anyway, here are some pretty good presentations by speakers at various Veritas Forums (Fora?). Check them out here.

To find out the purpose of the Veritas Forum check out this page. I also recommend reading the book, Finding God at Harvard edited by Kelly Monroe, which gives more details on how the whole thing got underway. The book is a collection of a number of thoughtful essays on faith and life in the halls of higher learning (Ivy League style).

No comments: